A plan of behaviours for the project and responses.
1. The user move towards one side of the corridor
2. The user is detected as present
3. Nothing happens
4. The user moves into the corridor
5. The sensor detects the distance and starts tracking the user
6. As the user moves forward, the walls start the turn inwards
7. If the user moves backwards then the walls will start to turn back outwards. to the original position.
8. If a second person enters, they will not be detected, they will only be observed, the distance sensors will only be tracking the closest movement to the far exit.
9. This loop will continue if no one is around
10. EXTRA note. If someone is too close to the other side of the corridor when someone is there will have to be a cut off for the system. > note this could be an interesting interplay in the sculpture, neither side able to make the thing move left of right.
11. Could I install a cut off on the walls, when things are detected in its path? Look at lift door security.